[XML-SIG] WSDL library ?

> > I will be extremely disappointed if WSDL 1.1 is made SOAP only.
>>

>> Don't worry, I expect to lose that battle.    (01)

Good.    (02)

It looks as if you should have made it to SPAM10 for the Web services panel.
You would have been the only one with any decent amount of good things to say
about SOAP  ;-)    (03)

Pretty scary when I'd be more comfortable pointing people to a hack like
XML-RPC than I would be pointing people to SOAP.    (04)

This also seems to be emerging consensus, in the several communities in which
I'm involved.  Besides the ever enthusiastic giants, and the pretenders like
IONA, SOAP is losing its shine at an amazing pace.    (05)

Good riddance.    (06)

[ Wow.  And I tried to make a conscious effort not to rant  ;-) ]    (07)

--
4735 East Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301-2537, USA
XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management    (08)