[XML-SIG] WSDL library ?

> The other paradox is that in almost every CORBA development scenario I've been
>> in, the IDL is the part that gets written by hand, and the language-specific
>> bindings get generated.  In WS land, people want to generate WSDL from Java
>> interfaces.
>>
>> I've actually heard the idea of hand-editing WSDL called "nutty".    (01)

I think this is because people want to take legacy applications and turn
them into services, not because it's necessarily the best  way to
proceed for new code.    (02)

> There you go telling WGs to split languages, again, Paul.  ;-)    (03)

Others are on the WSDL wg like this, too.
	/r$    (04)

--
Zolera Systems, http://www.zolera.com
Information Integrity, XML Security    (05)