[XML-SIG] SOAP Skepticism

Here's why I like SOAP:  For the first time in the history of
distributed computing, all of the major vendors agree on how to send
structured data among multiple parties, in a system that is open,
extensible, and yet fairly comprehensive in itself.  Further, it lets me
do this without major changes to the existing WWW infrastructure or
software.    (01)

Technology notwithstanding, I think that's a good thing.
	/r$    (02)

--
Zolera Systems, http://www.zolera.com
Information Integrity, XML Security    (03)